- Chas Certification
- 35 Years Trading this September 2009
- Local businessman celebrates 25 years with employer
- Auto Crimper Arrives
- CNC machine for Aluminium Windows
- Longer life expectancy
- Minimal heat loss
- Unrivalled strength & durability
- Perfect for keeping the character of more traditional or listed buildings
- Wood is an environmentally harmonious material and can be recycled
For many of us, there is a substitute for the beauty of natural wood. Hardwood is ideal for traditionally designed properties and easily provides an authentic look for listed buildings. Equally it can be utilised in high specification new build and contemporary refurbishments.
Any traditional design or feature can be recreated incorporating the benefit of double - glazing. While timber will require some periodic maintenance, our paint finishes and stains ensure that this is much less of an issue. It is now available in a variety of factory spray finished stains and opaque colours (Light Oak, Mahogany, Teak, Walnut, Brilliant White, Magnolia, Cream, Mushroom, Sage Green, Moss Green, Grey and Black) and any choice from a further 200 colours.
Timber can be regarded as ecologically acceptable as it is renewable and requires little energy to convert the raw material to the finished window. In conjunction with double glazing, it can achieve the best thermal performance.
Craftsmanship and Quality
- We offer invaluable professional advice without obligation
- We produce the highest standard windows available
- Our products are designed to your specific requirements by skilled craftsmen
- We provide quality, service & installation with a 10 year guarantee
- We offer a wide range of products and colours - bespoke to your requirements
- We are FENSA approved installers and GGF members